Thursday, September 23, 2010

I know I said I was over you.... but it's just not true....

I've tried.... I really have.... but I'm just not over you. I know today is the first day of Fall.... and try as I might... I just can't embrace it yet. I guess with the temps hovering around 95 degrees who can blame me. So.... I'm off to the beach again, for a week of lounging in the sand, maybe sippin a margarita or two and reading.... lots and lots of reading. Maybe when I get back I'll really be able to wrap myself around some Fall.
Until then.... I'm having a summer flashback.....
mimi

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you, Mimi. I hate to surrender to fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mimi....yes it is fall......and o i miss summer toooooo.................happy weekend darling warm hugs from me....Ria...

    ReplyDelete