Friday, June 17, 2011

Demi~ Lune gets a new Do....





I have a little demi~lune table that I got many moons ago @ The Bombay Co....it is a cute little table that I use in my closet under an antique frame that I put a mirror in. Nice enough, but... it needed a little face lift (don't we all!) Of course I did not take any before pic's because who thinks that far ahead... you'll just have to take my word for it... it had a glossy cherry finish... I had a can of valspar swiss coffee from a cabinet project I have been working on, more on that another time and valspar mocha glaze... yes for the cabinet project I have not shown you yet. A little sanding, paint and glaze and taaa daaa! Love the new look, but she is still going back in the closet, a closet has to look pretty too!
Have a super weekend!
mimi

3 comments:

  1. Love it that your closet gets decorated too! You ARE a perfectionist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out wonderful. (I remember what those looked like before.)

    ReplyDelete