Friday, February 25, 2011

Snug as a bug with my new Rug....





There is a new addition to the family room.... a friend of mine had this rug that just didn't seem to fit anywhere at her house or at her daughters house.... lucky for me...you see I have been looking lately at all my catalogs thinking that I really need a new rug... I fell in love with the shaggy creamy wool ones... enter the misfit... I instantly fell in love with him... yes, I think it's a him when he lay down at the foot of my sofa... you know a girl has got to help her friends out so... I've adopted him and he has stolen my heart. There is a but... to this story though....

but... now do you think I need new pillows and pictures? H. H. is wringing his hands already because he knows where this is headed... not my fault... just trying to be a good friend!
mimi

5 comments:

  1. love the texture of the shag...almost like a flokati...only not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the rug...it really finishes the space and what a lovely room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute rug...cute shoes...actually I think my LR rug is very similar! I also think that you and I are both pillow addicts...I just ordered another one yesterday!!! Your room looks awesome btw! ~Deb~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great your rug !! i like your room !! lobely weekend Mimi........love Ria......

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE it! It looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete